Intergovernmental Fiscal Reform, Financial Deepening, and Regional Disparity in China: A Missing Link
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Richard, 1988. "Hyteresis in Import Prices: The Beachhead Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 773-785, September.
- Avinash Dixit, 1989. "Hysteresis, Import Penetration, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 205-228.
- Roberts, Mark A. & McCausland, W. David, 1999. "Multiple international debt equilibria and irreversibility," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 179-188, April.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 1989.
"Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchange Rate Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 635-654.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul R. Krugman, 1986. "Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchage Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 2017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:24:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Da Silva & Guilherme Moura & Roberto Meurer, 2005.
"Travel hysteresis in the Brazilian current account,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(24), pages 1-17.
- Roberto Meurer & Guilherme Moura & Sergio Da Silva, 2005. "Travel Hysteresis in the Brazilian Current Account," International Trade 0509007, EconWPA.
- McCausland, W David, 2002. "Exchange Rate Hysteresis: The Effects of Overshooting and Short-Termism," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(240), pages 60-67, March.
More about this item
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2005-12-01 (China)
- NEP-GEO-2005-12-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2005-12-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:0511003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.