Health Determinants in Urban China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagstaff, Adam, 1986. "The demand for health : Some new empirical evidence," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 195-233, September.
- Dustmann, Christian & Windmeijer, Frank, 2000.
"Wages and the Demand for Health - A Life Cycle Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
171, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dustmann & Frank Windmeijer, 2000. "Wages and the demand for health - a life cycle analysis," IFS Working Papers W99/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sickles, Robin C & Yazbeck, Abdo, 1998. "On the Dynamics of Demand for Leisure and the Production of Health," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 187-197, April.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Johannesson, Magnus, 1999.
"New estimates of the demand for health: results based on a categorical health measure and Swedish micro data,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 49(10), pages 1325-1332, November.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Johannesson, Magnus, 1997. "New Estimates of the Demand for Health: Results Based on a Categorical Health Measure and Swedish Micro Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 205, Stockholm School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiu, Tian, 2007. "The Adjusted Measure of Body Mass Index for the Chinese and its Impact on Health," MPRA Paper 25211, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Qiu, Tian, 2007. "The Adjusted Measure of Body Mass Index and its Impact on Health," MPRA Paper 6270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; self-reported health status; Grossman model; ordered probit;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2005-12-01 (China)
- NEP-DCM-2005-12-01 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EDU-2005-12-01 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2005-12-01 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-12-01 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2005-12-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.