Report NEP-HEA-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carine Milcent & Jack Huguenin & Danielle Carusi-Machado, 2005. "Children In Brazil: Health, Education And Work," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 173, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Giulia Faggio & Stephen Nickell, 2005. "Inactivity Among Prime Age Men in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0673, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mohamed Anouar Razgallah, 2005. "The demand for health insurance in a multirisk context," Working Papers 0504, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Bezalel Peleg & Hans Peters, 2005. "Nash Consistent Representation of Effectivity Functions through Lottery Models," Discussion Paper Series dp404, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Zhao, Zhong, 2005. "Health Determinants in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 1835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2005. "Taxes, Cigarette Consumption and Smoking Intensity," IZA Discussion Papers 1849, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Victor Rios-Rull & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2005. "Health and Heterogeneity," 2005 Meeting Papers 644, Society for Economic Dynamics.