Report NEP-DCM-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susumu Imai & Neelam Jain, 2005. "Bayesian Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," 2005 Meeting Papers 432, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rosemarie Bröker Bone, 2005. "A Importância Dos Fundamentos Nos Ratings Soberanos Brasileiros, 1994-2002," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 037, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Esperanza Vera-Toscano & José A. Gómez-Limón & Eduardo Moyano Estrada & Fernando Garrido Fernández, 2005. "Individuals’ opinion on agricultural multifunctionality performance," IESA Working Papers Series 0506, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Zhao, Zhong, 2005. "Health Determinants in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 1835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Guillaume Hollard, 2005. "Controlling starting-point bias in double-bounded contingent valuation surveys," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Justine S. Hastings & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger & Jeffrey M. Weinstein, 2005. "The Effect of Randomized School Admissions on Voter Participation," NBER Working Papers 11794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justine S. Hastings & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger, 2005. "Parental Preferences and School Competition: Evidence from a Public School Choice Program," NBER Working Papers 11805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Hall & Adam Copeland & Wendy Dunn, 2005. "Prices, Production, and Inventories Over the Automotive Model Year," 2005 Meeting Papers 346, Society for Economic Dynamics.