Report NEP-CNA-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Claude Maswana, 2005. "Reconciling the Chinese Financial Development with its Economic," Development and Comp Systems 0511024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang Jun & Yu Jin, 2005. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Reform, Financial Deepening, and Regional Disparity in China: A Missing Link," Economic History 0511003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaosong Zeng & Charles Goodhart, 2005. "China’s Banking Reform: Problems and Potential Solutions," FMG Special Papers sp163, Financial Markets Group.
- Pablo Bustelo, 2005. "China and the Geopolitics of Oil in the Asian Pacific Region," Others 0511005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Zhong, 2005. "Health Determinants in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 1835, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Flávio Vilela Vieira & Michele Polline Veríssimo, 2005. "Crescimento Econômico De Longo Prazo Na China: Uma Investigação Econométrica," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 067, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].