Local Service Delivery of Potable Water in the Philippines: National Review and Case Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Satyajit, 2006. "Paradigms of Decentralization, Institutional Design, and Poverty: Drinking Water in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2006-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Satyajit Singh, 2006. "Paradigms of Decentralization, Institutional Design and Poverty : Drinking Water in the Philippines," Development Economics Working Papers 22697, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- David, Cristina C., 2000. "MWSS Privatization: Implication on the Price of Water, the Poor and the Environment," Discussion Papers DP 2000-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David, Cristina C. & Inocencio, Arlene B., 2001. "Public-Private-Community Partnerships in Management and Delivery of Water to Urban Poor: The Case of Metro Manila," Discussion Papers DP 2001-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Israel, Danilo C., 2011. "An Assessment of the Local Service Delivery of Potable Water in Dumaguete City and Selected Areas of Agusan del Sur Province," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2009 Vol. XXXVI No. 2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsmillennium development goals (MDG); potable water; local service delivery; water district; water service providers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2009-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .