Water Financing Programs in the Philippines: Are We Making Progress?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David, Cristina C. & Inocencio, Arlene B., 2001. "Public-Private-Community Partnerships in Management and Delivery of Water to Urban Poor: The Case of Metro Manila," Discussion Papers DP 2001-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David, Cristina C., 2000. "MWSS Privatization: Implication on the Price of Water, the Poor and the Environment," Discussion Papers DP 2000-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; Local Government Units (LGUs); waterless municipalities; water supply systems; LWUA; MDFO; government financial institutions; output-based aid; MDG;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2013-07-15 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .