Paradigms of Decentralization, Institutional Design, and Poverty: Drinking Water in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Stiglitz, 1999. "Whither Reform? Ten Years of the Transition," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Israel, Danilo C., 2009. "Local Service Delivery of Potable Water in the Philippines: National Review and Case Analysis," Discussion Papers DP 2009-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsdecentralization; drinking water; Oriental Negros; paradigms of decentralization; decentralization and service delivery; institutions and development; institutional design for decentralization; linkages between drinking water and poverty; politics of decentralization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-05-12 (Development)
- NEP-PPM-2007-05-12 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2006-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .