Report NEP-PPM-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koski, Heli, 2007. "Private-collective Software Business Models: Cordinatitons and Commercialization via Licensing," Discussion Papers 1091, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Rodolfo, Ceferino S., 2006. "Expanding RP-US Linkages in Business Process Outsourcing," Discussion Papers DP 2006-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Singh, Satyajit, 2006. "Paradigms of Decentralization, Institutional Design, and Poverty: Drinking Water in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2006-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- J Carlos Dominguez (QEH), "undated". "Social Movements, Public Policy, and Democratic Consolidation in Latin America," QEH Working Papers qehwps145, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Bert Hoffmann, 2007. "Why Reform Fails: The ‘Politics of Policies’ in Costa Rican Telecommunications Liberalization," GIGA Working Paper Series 47, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.