How Closely Do Spouses Coordinate Thier Retirement Decisions?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2004.
"Social security, pensions and retirement behaviour within the family,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 723-737.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2001. "Social Security, Pensions and Retirement Behavior Within the Family," Working Papers wp018, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2002. "Social Security, Pensions and Retirement Behavior Within the Family," NBER Working Papers 8772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard W. Johnson & Amy J. Davidoff & Kevin Perese, 2003. "Health Insurance Costs and Early Retirement Decisions," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(4), pages 716-729, July.
More about this item
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0408006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.