Society, Science, And Economics: The Delicate Balance Between Ideology And Epistemology And The Concept Of Fairness
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boland, Lawrence A, 1979. "A Critique of Friedman's Critics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 503-22, June.
- Coase, Ronald H., 1991.
"The Institutional Structure of Production,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1991-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Coase, R H, 1992. "The Institutional Structure of Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 713-19, September.
- Coase Ronald, 1991. "The Institutional Structure of Production," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 10, December.
- F. S. Lee & J. Irving-Lessmann, 1992. "The Fate of an Errant Hypothesis: The Doctrine of Normal-Cost Prices," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 273-309, Summer.
- Jerry Evensky, 1989. "The Evolution of Adam Smith's Views on Political Economy," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 123-145, Spring.
- Heilbroner, Robert, 1990. "Analysis and Vision in the History of Modern Economic Thought," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 1097-114, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:0412002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.