Milton and Rose Friedman's "Free to Choose" and its impact in the global movement toward free market policy: 1979-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James M. Buchanan, 1997. "post-socialist political economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1307.
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
- Coase, R H, 1992.
"The Institutional Structure of Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 713-719, September.
- Peter J. Boettke & Peter T. Leeson, 2003. "Is the transition to the market too important to be left to the market?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 33-39, March.
- G. Warren Nutter & Israel Borenstein & Adam Kaufman, 1962. "Growth of Industrial Production in the Soviet Union," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number nutt62-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Evans, 2009. "Constitutional moments in Eastern Europe and subjectivist political economy," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 118-138, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddpr:y:2003:i:oct:p:137-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .