Constitutional moments in Eastern Europe and subjectivist political economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 20 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/10602/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anthony John Evans & Paul Dragos Aligica, 2008.
"The Spread of the Flat Tax in Eastern Europe: A Comparative Study,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 49-67, May.
- Anthony John Evans & Paul Dragos Aligica, 2008. "The Spread of the Flat Tax in Eastern Europe: A Comparative Study," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(3), pages 49-67, May.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1993. "Secrets of Success: A Handful of Heroes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 343-350, May.
- Peter J. Boettke, 2003. "Milton and Rose Friedman's "Free to Choose" and its impact in the global movement toward free market policy: 1979-2003," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Oct, pages 137-152.
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
- Stigler, George J, 1978. "The Literature of Economics: The Case of the Kinked Oligopoly Demand Curve," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(2), pages 185-204, April.
- Ikeda, Sanford, 2003. "How Compatible Are Public Choice and Austrian Political Economy?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 63-75, March.
- Caplan, Bryan, 2003. "The idea trap: the political economy of growth divergence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 183-203, June.
- Buchanan, James M & Vanberg, Viktor J, 2002. "Constitutional Implications of Radical Subjectivism," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 15(2-3), pages 121-129, June.
- Anthony J. Evans, 2006. "The Spread of Economic Theology: the Flat Tax in Romania," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 1(1), pages 47-58, March.
- Robert H. Bates & Avner Greif & Margaret Levi & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 1998. "Analytic Narratives," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 6355.
- Peter J. Boettke, 1995. "Hayek's The Road to Serfdom Revisited: Government Failure in the Argument against Socialism," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 7-26, Winter.
- Goldstein, Judith, 1988. "Ideas, institutions, and American trade policy," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(01), pages 179-217, December.
- Paul Aligica & Anthony Evans, 2009. "Thought experiments, counterfactuals and comparative analysis," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 225-239, September.
- Aslund,Anders, 2013.
"How Capitalism Was Built,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107628182, December.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:20:y:2009:i:2:p:118-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.