The past, present and future of Virginia Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Israel Kirzner, 2014. "Buchanan and the Austrians: A tale of two bridges," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 119-128, June.
- G. Warren Nutter & Israel Borenstein & Adam Kaufman, 1962. "Introduction to "Growth of Industrial Production in the Soviet Union"," NBER Chapters,in: Growth of Industrial Production in the Soviet Union, pages 3-10 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. Warren Nutter & Israel Borenstein & Adam Kaufman, 1962. "Growth of Industrial Production in the Soviet Union," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number nutt62-1.
- Otto A. Davis & Andrew Whinston, 1962. "Externalities, Welfare, and the Theory of Games," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 241-241.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1976. "Public Choice: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 395-433, June.
- Richard E. Wagner, 2012. "Deficits, Debt, and Democracy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14477.
- James M. Buchanan, 1997. "post-socialist political economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1307.
- Peter J. Boettke & Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2014. "Earw(h)ig: I can’t hear you because your ideas are old," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 531-544.
- Richard E. Wagner, 2007. "Fiscal Sociology and the Theory of Public Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12713.
- James M. Buchanan, 1949. "The Pure Theory of Government Finance: A Suggested Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57, pages 496-496.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:172:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0410-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsJames Buchanan; Public choice; Political economy; B20; B53; D70;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:163:y:2015:i:1:p:53-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .