The past, present and future of Virginia Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Israel Kirzner, 2014. "Buchanan and the Austrians: A tale of two bridges," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 119-128, June.
- G. Warren Nutter & Israel Borenstein & Adam Kaufman, 1962. "Introduction to "Growth of Industrial Production in the Soviet Union"," NBER Chapters,in: Growth of Industrial Production in the Soviet Union, pages 3-10 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. Warren Nutter & Israel Borenstein & Adam Kaufman, 1962. "Growth of Industrial Production in the Soviet Union," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number nutt62-1.
- Otto A. Davis & Andrew Whinston, 1962. "Externalities, Welfare, and the Theory of Games," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 241-241.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1976. "Public Choice: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 395-433, June.
- Richard E. Wagner, 2012. "Deficits, Debt, and Democracy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14477.
- James M. Buchanan, 1997. "post-socialist political economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1307.
- Peter J. Boettke & Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2014. "Earw(h)ig: I can’t hear you because your ideas are old," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 531-544.
- Richard E. Wagner, 2007. "Fiscal Sociology and the Theory of Public Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12713.
- James M. Buchanan, 1949. "The Pure Theory of Government Finance: A Suggested Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57, pages 496-496.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:172:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0410-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:175:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0535-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:175:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0544-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Baptiste Fleury & Alain Marciano, 2018. "The Making of a Constitutionalist: James Buchanan on Education," Post-Print hal-01835036, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsJames Buchanan; Public choice; Political economy; B20; B53; D70;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:163:y:2015:i:1:p:53-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.