The Pure Theory of Government Finance: A Suggested Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georg Vanberg & Viktor Vanberg, 2012. "Towards a (re-)integration of the social sciences: The Calculus of Consent at 50," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 245-252, September.
- Peter Boettke & Alain Marciano, 2015. "The past, present and future of Virginia Political Economy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 163(1), pages 53-65, April.
- Roger Congleton, 2014.
"The contractarian constitutional political economy of James Buchanan,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 39-67, March.
- Roger D. Congleton, 2013. "The Contractarian Constitutional Political Economy of James Buchanan," Working Papers 13-08, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Niclas Berggren, 2012.
"Time for behavioral political economy? An analysis of articles in behavioral economics,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 199-221, September.
- Berggren, Niclas, 2011. "Time for behavioral political economy? An analysis of articles in behavioral economics," Ratio Working Papers 166, The Ratio Institute.
- Albouy, David, 2012.
"Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- David Albouy, 2010. "Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization," NBER Working Papers 16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Feld, 2014.
"James Buchanan’s theory of federalism: from fiscal equity to the ideal political order,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 231-252, September.
- Feld, Lars P., 2014. "James Buchanan's theory of federalism: From fiscal equity to the ideal political order," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/06, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Bernd Hansjürgens, 2000. "The Influence of Knut Wicksell on Richard Musgrave and James Buchanan," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 95-116, April.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:172:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0410-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert D. Auerbach, 1991. "Institutional Preservation At The Federal Reserve," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(3), pages 46-58, July.
- Kenneth Mackenzie, 1999. "Diseño institucional y política pública: una perspectiva microeconómica," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 1(1), pages 17-58, July-dece.
- Philippe Fontaine, 2007.
"From Philanthropy to Altruism: Incorporating Unselfish Behavior into Economics, 1961-1975,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 1-46, Spring.
- Fontaine, Philippe, 2006. "From philanthropy to "altruism": incorporating unselfish behavior into economics, 1961-1975," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58425, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- James Buchanan, 2012. "Genesis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 253-255, September.
- Peter Boettke, 2014. "What should classical liberal political economists do?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 110-124, March.
- Christopher Coyne, 2015. "Lobotomizing the defense brain," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 371-396, December.
- Béatrice CHERRIER & Jean-Baptiste FLEURY, 2014. "Whose values? The Rise, Fragmentation and Marginalization of Collective Choice in Postwar Economics, 1940-1981," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2014-05-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1728 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuranno, Michele & Mosca, Manuela, 2015. "Political realism and models of the state - Antonio de Viti de Marco and the origins of Public Choice," POLIS Working Papers 184, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Hall Abigail R., 2015. "Drones: Public Interest, Public Choice, and the Expansion of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 21(2), pages 273-300, April.
- James Gwartney & Randall Holcombe, 2014. "Politics as exchange: the classical liberal economics and politics of James M. Buchanan," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 265-279, September.
- Richard Wagner, 2014. "James Buchanan’s public debt theory: a rational reconstruction," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 253-264, September.
- Yannis Psycharis, 2008. "Public Spending Patterns: the regional allocation of public investment in Greece by political period," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 14, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Alain Marciano, 2009. "Buchanan’s constitutional political economy: exchange vs. choice in economics and in politics," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 42-56, March.
- Randall G. Holcombe, 2015. "Unanimous consent and constitutional economics," Chapters,in: Handbook of Social Choice and Voting, chapter 3, pages 35-53 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tetiana Maksimovna Bogolib, 2013. "The Public Sector Of Mixedeconomy In The Modern World," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 125-136, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:57:y:1949:p:496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .