Externalities, Welfare, and the Theory of Games
No abstract is available for this item.
- Laffer, Arthur B., 2016. "Handbook of Tobacco Taxation: Theory and Practice (Economic Theory of Taxation)," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 50-67, October.
- Antony Dnes & Dean Lueck, 2009. "Asymmetric Information and the Law of Servitudes Governing Land," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(1), pages 89-120, 01.
- Peter Boettke & Alain Marciano, 2015. "The past, present and future of Virginia Political Economy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 163(1), pages 53-65, April.
- Terry A. Ferrar & Peter Sassone, 1975. "The Political Economy of Effluent Charges," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 266-273, July.
- K. Chau & S. Wong, 2014. "Externalities of Urban Renewal: A Real Option Perspective," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 546-560, April.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1981. "Institutions and Common Property Externalities: The Assurance Problem in Economic Development," Faculty Theses and Dissertations 206835, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Langham, Max R., 1971. "A Theoretical Framework For Viewing Pollution Problems," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(01), December.
- Fisher, Anthony C & Peterson, Frederick M, 1976. "The Environment in Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Mekhora, Thamrong & McCann, Laura M.J., 2003. "Rice versus Shrimp Production in Thailand: Is There Really a Conflict?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(01), April.
- Loehman, Edna & Dinar, Ariel, 1992. "Cooperative Technology Solutions to Externality Problems: The Case of Irrigation Water," Working Papers 232418, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- John Jackson, 2014. "Location, location, location: the Davis-Hinich model of electoral competition," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 197-218, April.
- M.A. Marais, 1993. "The Theoretical Case for a Voucher Scheme in South Africa," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Paul L. Joskow & Roger G. Noll, 1981.
"Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Public Regulation, pages 1-78
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Noll, Roger G., "undated". "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working Papers 213, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- P. L. Joskow & R. G. Noll, 1978. "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working papers 218, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dnes, Antony & Garoupa, Nuno, 2005. "Externality and organizational choice in franchising," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 139-149.
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1974. "The informational size of message spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-192, June.
- Kenneth Mount & Stanley Reiter, 1973. "The Informational Size of Message Spaces," Discussion Papers 3, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- John A. Sorrentino, Jr. & Andrew B. Whinston, 1975. "Private Resolution of Production Externalities," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 131-142, April.
- Kohn, Robert E., 1997. "The effect of emission taxes and abatement subsidies on market structure: Comment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 617-628, August.
- Green, Jerry & Sheshinski, Eytan, 1976. "Direct versus Indirect Remedies for Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 797-808, August.
- Sheshinski, Eytan & Green, Jerry, 1976. "Direct Versus Indirect Remedies for Externalities," Scholarly Articles 3204666, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Bromley, Daniel Wood, 1969. "Economic Efficiency in Common Property Natural Resource Use: A Case Study of the Ocean Fishery," Working Papers 233010, United States Bureau of Commercial Fisheries, Division of Economic Research.
- Dillon, John L., 1962. "Applications Of Game Theory In Agricultural Economics: Review And Requiem," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 6(02), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:70:y:1962:p:241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed