Externalities, Welfare, and the Theory of Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laffer, Arthur B., 2016. "Handbook of Tobacco Taxation: Theory and Practice (Economic Theory of Taxation)," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 50-67, October.
- Antony Dnes & Dean Lueck, 2009. "Asymmetric Information and the Law of Servitudes Governing Land," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(1), pages 89-120, January.
- Peter Boettke & Alain Marciano, 2015. "The past, present and future of Virginia Political Economy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 163(1), pages 53-65, April.
- Terry A. Ferrar & Peter Sassone, 1975. "The Political Economy of Effluent Charges," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 266-273, July.
- K. Chau & S. Wong, 2014. "Externalities of Urban Renewal: A Real Option Perspective," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 546-560, April.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1981. "Institutions and Common Property Externalities: The Assurance Problem in Economic Development," Faculty Theses and Dissertations 206835, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Langham, Max R., 1971. "A Theoretical Framework For Viewing Pollution Problems," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(01), December.
- Fisher, Anthony C & Peterson, Frederick M, 1976. "The Environment in Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Mekhora, Thamrong & McCann, Laura M.J., 2003. "Rice versus Shrimp Production in Thailand: Is There Really a Conflict?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(01), April.
- Loehman, Edna & Dinar, Ariel, 1992. "Cooperative Technology Solutions to Externality Problems: The Case of Irrigation Water," Working Papers 232418, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- John Jackson, 2014. "Location, location, location: the Davis-Hinich model of electoral competition," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 197-218, April.
- M.A. Marais, 1993. "The Theoretical Case for a Voucher Scheme in South Africa," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ko, Il-Dong, 1988. "Issues in the control of stock externality problems with inflexible policy measures," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009859, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paul L. Joskow & Roger G. Noll, 1981.
"Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Public Regulation, pages 1-78
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Noll, Roger G., "undated". "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working Papers 213, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- P. L. Joskow & R. G. Noll, 1978. "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working papers 218, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dnes, Antony & Garoupa, Nuno, 2005. "Externality and organizational choice in franchising," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 139-149.
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1974. "The informational size of message spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-192, June.
- John A. Sorrentino, Jr. & Andrew B. Whinston, 1975. "Private Resolution of Production Externalities," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 131-142, April.
- Kohn, Robert E., 1997. "The effect of emission taxes and abatement subsidies on market structure: Comment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 617-628, August.
- Green, Jerry & Sheshinski, Eytan, 1976. "Direct versus Indirect Remedies for Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 797-808, August.
- Bromley, Daniel Wood, 1969. "Economic Efficiency in Common Property Natural Resource Use: A Case Study of the Ocean Fishery," Working Papers 233010, United States Bureau of Commercial Fisheries, Division of Economic Research.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9146-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam Gifford Jr. & Courtenay C. Stone, 1973. "Externalities, Liability And The Coase Theorem:A Mathematical Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(3), pages 260-269, September.
- Dillon, John L., 1962. "Applications Of Game Theory In Agricultural Economics: Review And Requiem," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 6(02), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:70:y:1962:p:241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.