The Making of a Constitutionalist: James Buchanan on Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tiago Mata, 2010. "The Enemy Within: Academic Freedom in 1960s and 1970s American Social Sciences," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 42(5), pages 77-104, Supplemen.
- Peter Boettke & Alain Marciano, 2015. "The past, present and future of Virginia Political Economy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 163(1), pages 53-65, April.
- William R. Allen, 2010. "A Life among the Econ, Particularly at UCLA," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 7(3), pages 205-234, September.
More about this item
KeywordsWarren Court; Liberalism; University; Education; Constitutional economics; James Buchanan; Brown vs Board of education; History of Economic Thought; History of Political Economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2018-08-20 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2018-08-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2018-08-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01835036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .