The Influence of Knut Wicksell on Richard Musgrave and James Buchanan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Musgrave, 1996. "The role of the state in fiscal theory," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(3), pages 247-258, July.
- Wagner, Richard E, 1997. "Choice, Exchange, and Public Finance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 160-163, May.
- Buchanan, James M., 1976. "Taxation in fiscal exchange," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 17-29.
- Brennan,Geoffrey & Buchanan,James M., 2006. "The Power to Tax," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027922, May.
- Buchanan, James M, 1987. "The Constitution of Economic Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 243-250, June.
- P. Hennipman, 1982. "Wicksell and Pareto: Their Relationship in the Theory of Public Finance," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 37-64, Spring.
- James M. Buchanan, 1949. "The Pure Theory of Government Finance: A Suggested Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57, pages 496-496.
- Musgrave, Richard A, 1997. "Reconsidering the Fiscal Role of Government," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 156-159, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:103:y:2000:i:1:p:95-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .