Taxation in fiscal exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holcombe, Randall G., 1998. "Tax Policy From a Public Choice Perspective," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(2), pages 359-371, June.
- Bernd Hansjürgens, 2000. "The Influence of Knut Wicksell on Richard Musgrave and James Buchanan," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 95-116, April.
- Jerzy Kleer, 2014. "Instytucjonalizacja przestrzeni społecznej poprzez dobra publiczne," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 29-52.
- Kambale Mirembe, Omer, 2012. "Taxation and public service provision: Taxes on road transport and fuel in Congo," IOB Working Papers 2012.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Geoffrey Brennan, 2005. "“The Myth of Ownership” Liam Murphy and Thomas Nagel," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 207-219, June.
- Leonzio Rizzo & Alejandro Esteller - MorÃ©, 2011. "US Excise Tax Horizontal Interdependence: Yardstick vs. Tax Competition," Working Papers 201116, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- James Buchanan & Yong Yoon, 2014. "The costs of collectivization, per se," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 321-326, June.
- Martin Halla & Friedrich G. Schneider, 2005.
"Taxes and Benefits: Two Distinct Options to Cheat on the State?,"
Economics working papers
2005-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Halla, Martin & Schneider, Friedrich, 2008. "Taxes and Benefits: Two Distinct Options to Cheat on the State?," IZA Discussion Papers 3536, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hoynes, Hilary W. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P., 2011.
"The insurance value of state tax-and-transfer programs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1466-1484.
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2010. "The Insurance Value of State Tax-and-Transfer Programs," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Federalism, pages 1110-1128 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2010. "The Insurance Value of State Tax-and-Transfer Programs," NBER Working Papers 16280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard E. Wagner, 2012. "Deficits, Debt, and Democracy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14477.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Tax Evasion, Tax Amnesties and the Psychological Tax Contract," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0729, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lars Feld & Claus Larsen, 2012. "Self-perceptions, government policies and tax compliance in Germany," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(1), pages 78-103, February.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Varian, Hal R., 1988. "Intergenerational risk sharing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 185-202, November.
- Jahnke, Bjoern, 2015. "How does petty corruption affect tax morale in sub-Saharan Africa? An empirical analysis," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-564, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:hpe:journl:y:2017:v:220:i:1:p:139-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Josselin Jean-Michel, 1995. "Towards a Tax Constitution for Local Leviathans. A Tentative Proposal," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2-3), pages 1-14, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:6:y:1976:i:1-2:p:17-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.