Taxation in fiscal exchange
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Holcombe, Randall G., 1998.
"Tax Policy From a Public Choice Perspective,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 51(2), pages 359-371, June.
- Holcombe, R.G., 1998. "Tax Policy from Public Choice Perspective," Working Papers 1998_03_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Bernd Hansjürgens, 2000. "The Influence of Knut Wicksell on Richard Musgrave and James Buchanan," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 95-116, April.
- Jerzy Kleer, 2014. "Instytucjonalizacja przestrzeni społecznej poprzez dobra publiczne," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 29-52.
- Kambale Mirembe, Omer, 2012. "Taxation and public service provision: Taxes on road transport and fuel in Congo," IOB Working Papers 2012.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Geoffrey Brennan, 2005. "“The Myth of Ownership” Liam Murphy and Thomas Nagel," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 207-219, 06.
- Leonzio Rizzo & Alejandro Esteller - MorÃ©, 2011. "US Excise Tax Horizontal Interdependence: Yardstick vs. Tax Competition," Working Papers 201116, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- James Buchanan & Yong Yoon, 2014. "The costs of collectivization, per se," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 321-326, June.
- Martin Halla & Friedrich G. Schneider, 2005. "Taxes and Benefits: Two Distinct Options to Cheat on the State?," Economics working papers 2005-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Halla, Martin & Schneider, Friedrich, 2008. "Taxes and Benefits: Two Distinct Options to Cheat on the State?," IZA Discussion Papers 3536, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hoynes, Hilary W. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P., 2011. "The insurance value of state tax-and-transfer programs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1466-1484.
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2010. "The Insurance Value of State Tax-and-Transfer Programs," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Federalism, pages 1110-1128 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2010. "The Insurance Value of State Tax-and-Transfer Programs," NBER Working Papers 16280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard E. Wagner, 2012. "Deficits, Debt, and Democracy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14477.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Tax Evasion, Tax Amnesties and the Psychological Tax Contract," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0729, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lars Feld & Claus Larsen, 2012. "Self-perceptions, government policies and tax compliance in Germany," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(1), pages 78-103, February.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Varian, Hal R., 1988. "Intergenerational risk sharing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 185-202, November.
- Roger H. Gordon & Hal R. Varian, 1985. "Intergenerational Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 1730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jahnke, Bjoern, 2015. "How does petty corruption affect tax morale in sub-Saharan Africa? An empirical analysis," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-564, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:hpe:journl:y:2017:v:220:i:1:p:139-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Josselin Jean-Michel, 1995. "Towards a Tax Constitution for Local Leviathans. A Tentative Proposal," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2-3), pages 1-14, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:6:y:1976:i:1-2:p:17-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed