Analysis and Vision in the History of Modern Economic Thought
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1996. "The significance of development economics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 975-987, June.
- Mohr, Ernst, 1995. "Greenhouse policy persuasion: towards a positive theory of discounting the climate future," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 235-245, December.
- de Soto Jesus Huerta, 1998. "The Ongoing Methodenstreit of The Austrian School," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-40, March.
- M Forstater, 2005. "In Memoriam: Robert L Heilbrone- the continuing relevance of the Worldly Philosophy," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 10(1), pages 59-66, March.
- Forstater, Mathew, 2004. "Visions and scenarios: Heilbroner's worldly philosophy, Lowe's political economics, and the methodology of ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 17-30, November.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2004. "Society, Science, And Economics: The Delicate Balance Between Ideology And Epistemology And The Concept Of Fairness," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0412002, EconWPA.
- Mathew Forstater, 2004. "Visions and Scenarios: Heilbroner's Worldly Philosophy, Lowe's Political Economics, and the Methodology of Ecological Economics," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0411002, EconWPA.
- Daniyal Khan, 2014. "Economics as a Science, Economics as a Vocation: A Weberian Examination of Robert Heilbroner's Philosophy of Economics," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-56, March.
- Robert Heilbroner, 1993. "Was Schumpeter Right after All?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 87-96, Summer.
- Boettke Peter J., 1994. "The Reform Trap In Economics And Politics In The Former Communist Economies," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2-3), pages 1-28, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:28:y:1990:i:3:p:1097-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.