Report NEP-HPE-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teppo Felin & Nicolai J. Foss, 2004. "Organizational Routines A Sceptical Look," DRUID Working Papers 04-13, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Cláudio Gontijo, 2004. "Arrow-Debreu and the classical and neoclassical economics," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td241, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Dolfsma, W.A. & Finch, J. & McMaster, R., 2004. "Market and Society: How do they relate, and contribute to welfare?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-105-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jan Gunnarsson, 2004. "Is Economic Analysis of Any Help in Studies of Legitimacy in the EU?," Discussion Papers 04-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Dec 2004.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2004. "Utilitarian Collective Choice and Voting," Discussion Papers in Economics 473, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2004. "Integrating Ethics and Altruism with Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0428, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jun Koo & Lall, Somik V., 2005. "Economic geography : real or hype?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3465, The World Bank.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2004. "Society, Science, And Economics: The Delicate Balance Between Ideology And Epistemology And The Concept Of Fairness," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0412002, EconWPA.
- Francis X. Diebold, 2004. "The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2004. "Rationality of Belief Or Why Bayesianism is neither necessary nor sufficient for rationality," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- SUETENS, Sigrid, 2004. "Literature review: R&D cooperation in oligopoly with spillovers: An experimental economics approach," Working Papers 2004024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.