Integrating Ethics and Altruism with Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marilyn Power, 1999. "Parasitic-Industries Analysis and Arguments for a Living Wage for Women in the Early Twentieth-Century United States," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 61-78.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:21:y:1987:i:4:p:1739-1779 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piet-Hein van Eeghen, 1997. "The Capitalist Case Against the Corporation," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(1), pages 85-113.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:23:y:1989:i:1:p:7-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Prasch, 2003. "How is Labor Distinct From Broccoli? Some Unique Characteristics of Labor and Their Importance for Economic Analysis and Policy," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 03-30, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2005-01-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2005-01-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .