Travel Hysteresis in the Brazilian Current Account
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergio Da Silva & Guilherme Moura & Roberto Meurer, 2005. "Travel hysteresis in the Brazilian current account," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(24), pages 1-17.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 1989.
"Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchange Rate Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 635-654.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul R. Krugman, 1986. "Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchage Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 2017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1988. "Hyteresis in Import Prices: The Beachhead Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 773-785, September.
- McCausland, W David, 2002. "Exchange Rate Hysteresis: The Effects of Overshooting and Short-Termism," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(240), pages 60-67, March.
- Avinash Dixit, 1989. "Hysteresis, Import Penetration, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 205-228.
- Roberts, Mark A. & McCausland, W. David, 1999. "Multiple international debt equilibria and irreversibility," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 179-188, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Da Silva & Guilherme Moura & Roberto Meurer, 2005.
"Travel hysteresis in the US current account after the mid-1980s,"
AccessEcon, vol. 14(2), pages 1-10.
- Roberto Meurer & Guilherme Moura & Sergio Da Silva, 2005. "Travel Hysteresis in the US Current Account After the Mid-1980s," Economic History 0511002, EconWPA.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0509007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .