Travel Hysteresis in the US Current Account After the Mid-1980s
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergio Da Silva & Guilherme Moura & Roberto Meurer, 2005. "Travel hysteresis in the US current account after the mid-1980s," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 14(2), pages 1-10.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Richard, 1988. "Hyteresis in Import Prices: The Beachhead Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 773-785, September.
- Avinash Dixit, 1989. "Hysteresis, Import Penetration, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 205-228.
- Roberts, Mark A. & McCausland, W. David, 1999. "Multiple international debt equilibria and irreversibility," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 179-188, April.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 1989.
"Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchange Rate Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 635-654.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul R. Krugman, 1986. "Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchage Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 2017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:24:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Da Silva & Guilherme Moura & Roberto Meurer, 2005.
"Travel hysteresis in the Brazilian current account,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(24), pages 1-17.
- Roberto Meurer & Guilherme Moura & Sergio Da Silva, 2005. "Travel Hysteresis in the Brazilian Current Account," International Trade 0509007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCausland, W David, 2002. "Exchange Rate Hysteresis: The Effects of Overshooting and Short-Termism," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(240), pages 60-67, March.
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:0511002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .