Creditos a PyMEs en Argentina: Racionamiento crediticio con oferta ilimitada de dinero
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaffee, Dwight & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1990. "Credit rationing," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 837-888 Elsevier.
- Wynne Godley, 1998. "Money and Credit in a Keynesian Model of Income Determination," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_242, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm loans; employment; crisis; Argentina; banks;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-01-09 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENT-2005-01-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-FIN-2005-01-09 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0501004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .