Creditos a PyMEs en Argentina: Racionamiento crediticio con oferta ilimitada de dinero
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaffee, Dwight & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1990. "Credit rationing," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 837-888 Elsevier.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1998.
"Optimal Financing by Money and Taxes of Productive and Unproductive Government Spending: Effects on Economic Growth, Inflation, and Welfare,"
9808005, EconWPA, revised 01 Sep 1998.
- Wynne Godley, 1998. "Money and Credit in a Keynesian Model of Income Determination," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_242, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm loans; employment; crisis; Argentina; banks;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-01-09 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENT-2005-01-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-FIN-2005-01-09 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0501004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.