Report NEP-ENT-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2004. "The Making of Entrepreneurs in Germany: Are Native Men and Immigrants Alike?," IZA Discussion Papers 1440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2005. "The Persistence of Regional New Business Formation-Activity over Time - Assessing the Potential of Policy Promotion Programs," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Belke, Ansgar H. & Schaal, Andreas, 2004. "Venture Capital Investment and Labor Market Performance: New Empirical Evidence for OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-01-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ari Hyytinen & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2005. "Geneses of labour market turnover: Job search and entrepreneurial aspirations on-the-job," Labor and Demography 0501003, EconWPA.
- Donald S. Siegel & Phillip H. Phan, 2004. "Analyzing the Effectiveness of University Technology Transfer: Implications for Entrepreneurship Education," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0426, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Clarke, George R. G., 2005. "Do government policies that promote competition encourage or discourage new product and process development in low and middle-income countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3471, The World Bank.
- WHC Knol, 2005. "Micro and nanotechnology commercialization: balance between exploration and exploitation," Development and Comp Systems 0501002, EconWPA.
- Erik Knol, 2005. "Nanotechnology and business opportunities: scenarios as awareness instrument," Industrial Organization 0501003, EconWPA.
- John Rand, 2004. "Credit Constraints and Determinants of the Cost of Capital in Vietnamese Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 05-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Love, Inessa & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "Firm financing in India : recent trends and patterns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3476, The World Bank.
- Agustin Filippo & Daniel Kostzer & Diego Schleser, 2005. "Creditos a PyMEs en Argentina: Racionamiento crediticio con oferta ilimitada de dinero," Finance 0501004, EconWPA.