Micro and nanotechnology commercialization: balance between exploration and exploitation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knol, Erik, 2004. "Nanotechnology and business opportunities: scenarios as awareness instrument," MPRA Paper 31362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- WHC Knol, 2005. "Nanotechnology and business opportunities: scenarios as awareness instrument," Development and Comp Systems 0501003, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Shang-Yung Yen & Dr. Shawn H.E. Harmon & Dr. Shu-Mei Tang, 2013. "Nanotechnologies Big Governance Issues For The Science Of Small (In Taiwan And Beyond)," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 11(4), pages 50-72, April.
- Fiedler, Marina & Welpe, Isabell M., 2010. "Antecedents of cooperative commercialisation strategies of nanotechnology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 400-410, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-01-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2005-01-09 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0501002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .