Report NEP-INO-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2005. "The Persistence of Regional New Business Formation-Activity over Time - Assessing the Potential of Policy Promotion Programs," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Belke, Ansgar H. & Schaal, Andreas, 2004. "Venture Capital Investment and Labor Market Performance: New Empirical Evidence for OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1447, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Clarke, George R. G., 2005. "Do government policies that promote competition encourage or discourage new product and process development in low and middle-income countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3471, The World Bank.
- WHC Knol, 2005. "Micro and nanotechnology commercialization: balance between exploration and exploitation," Development and Comp Systems 0501002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- WHC Knol, 2005. "Nanotechnology and business opportunities: scenarios as awareness instrument," Development and Comp Systems 0501003, University Library of Munich, Germany.