Nanotechnology and business opportunities: scenarios as awareness instrument
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Gelderen, Marco & Frese, Michael & Thurik, Roy, 2000.
"Strategies, Uncertainty and Performance of Small Business Startups,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 165-181.
- Marco von Gelderen & Michael Frese & Roy Thurik, 2000. "Strategies, Uncertainty and Performance of Small Business Startups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 165-181, November.
- Marco van Gelderen & Roy Thurik & Micheal Frese, 2000. "Strategies, uncertainty and performance of small business startups," Scales Research Reports H200001, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- van Gelderen, A.M. & Frese, M. & Thurik, A.R., 2000. "Strategies, Uncertainty and Performance of Small Business Startups," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-18-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- van Gelderen, M. & Frese, M. & Thurik, R., 2000. "Strategies, Uncertainty and Performance of Small Business Startups," Papers 0001/e, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Audretsch, David B. & Bozeman, Barry & Combs, Kathryn L. & Feldman, Maryann & Link, Albert N. & Siegel, Donald S. & Stephan, Paula, 2002. "The Economics of Science and Technology," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 155-203, April.
- Berry, Maureen M. J. & Taggart, James H., 1998. "Combining technology and corporate strategy in small high tech firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 883-895, April.
- Stephan, Paula E., 2010. "The Economics of Science," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.),Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 217-273, Elsevier.
More about this item
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2005-01-09 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0501003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.