Report NEP-CFN-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belke, Ansgar H. & Schaal, Andreas, 2004. "Venture Capital Investment and Labor Market Performance: New Empirical Evidence for OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1447, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Rand, 2004. "Credit Constraints and Determinants of the Cost of Capital in Vietnamese Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 05-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Love, Inessa & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "Firm financing in India : recent trends and patterns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3476, The World Bank.
- Siegel, Paul B., 2005. "Using an asset-based approach to identify drivers of sustainable rural growth and poverty reduction in Central America : a conceptual framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3475, The World Bank.
- Agustin Filippo & Daniel Kostzer & Diego Schleser, 2005. "Creditos a PyMEs en Argentina: Racionamiento crediticio con oferta ilimitada de dinero," Finance 0501004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gultekin Isiklar, 2005. "Structural VAR identification in asset markets using short-run market inefficiencies," Econometrics 0501001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2005.