Homeownership: Volatile Housing Prices, Low Labor Mobility and High Income Dispersion
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 975 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706-1323|
Phone: (608) 262-8676
Fax: (608) 265-2738
Web page: http://wiscinfo.doit.wisc.edu/realestate/paper.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Layard & Stephen Nickell, 1998.
"Labour Market Institutions and Economic Performance,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0407, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nickell, Stephen & Layard, Richard, 1999. "Labor market institutions and economic performance," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 3029-3084 Elsevier.
- Nickell, S. & Layard, R., 1997. "Labour Market Institutions and Economic Performance," Papers 23, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2001.
"Neighborhood Income Distributions,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0103, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Epple, Dennis & Filimon, Radu & Romer, Thomas, 1993. "Existence of voting and housing equilibrium in a system of communities with property taxes," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 585-610, November.
- Ortalo-Magne, Francois & Rady, Sven, 2002. "Tenure choice and the riskiness of non-housing consumption," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 266-279, September.
- Richard K. Green & Patric H. Hendershott, 1999.
"Home Ownership and Unemployment in the U.S,"
Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers
99-15, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Epple, Dennis & Platt, Glenn J., 1998. "Equilibrium and Local Redistribution in an Urban Economy when Households Differ in both Preferences and Incomes," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 23-51, January.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Jappelli, Tullio, 2001.
"Financial Market Imperfections and Home Ownership: A Comparative Study,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Jappelli, Tullio, 2003. "Financial market imperfections and home ownership: A comparative study," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 857-875, October.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Tullio Jappelli, 2000. "Financial Market Imperfections and Home Ownership: A Comparative Study," CSEF Working Papers 44, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Dec 2000.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1992.
"A Theory of Persistent Income Inequality,"
NBER Working Papers
4056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Epple & Holger Sieg, 1999.
"Estimating Equilibrium Models of Local Jurisdictions,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(4), pages 645-681, August.
- Epple, Dennis & Sieg, Holger, 1997. "Estimating Equilibrium Models of Local Jurisdictions," Working Papers 97-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Epple & Holger Sieg, 1998. "Estimating Equilibrium Models of Local Jurisdictions," NBER Working Papers 6822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 1989. "A re-examination of the use of ability to pay taxes by local governments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 319-342, April.
- Roland Benabou, 1991.
"Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Benabou, 1993. "Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 619-652.
- Markus Haavio and Heikki Kauppi, 2001. "Housing Markets, Liquidity Constraints and Labor Mobility," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 186, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ioannides, Yannis M. & Seslen, Tracey N., 2002.
"Neighborhood wealth distributions,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 357-367, August.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Tracey N. Seslen, 2001. "Neighborhood Wealth Distributions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0116, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Oswald Andrew J., 1996. "A Conjecture on the Explanation for High Unemployment in the Industrialized Nations : Part I," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 475, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hilber, Christian A.L., 2005.
"Neighborhood externality risk and the homeownership status of properties,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 213-241, March.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, . "Neighborhood Externality Risk and The Home Ownership Status of Properties," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 387, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2003. "Neighborhood externality risk and the homeownership status of properties," Proceedings 885, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Peter Linneman & Susan Wachter, 1989. "The Impacts of Borrowing Constraints on Homeownership," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(4), pages 389-402.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisule:02-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.