Housing Markets, Liquidity Constraints and Labor Mobility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuo, Biing-Shen & Mikkola, Anne, 2000. "Forecasting the real US/DEM exchange rate : TAR vs. AR," Research Discussion Papers 13/2000, Bank of Finland.
- Rady, Sven & Ortalo-Magné, François, 2002. "Homeownership," Discussion Papers in Economics 28, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- François Ortalo-Magné & Sven Rady, "undated". "Homeownership: Volatile Housing Prices, Low Labor Mobility and High Income Dispersion," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-04, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Iacoviello, Matteo & Minetti, Raoul, 2000. "The credit channel of monetary policy and housing markets : International empirical evidence," Research Discussion Papers 14/2000, Bank of Finland.
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:23:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11027-015-9667-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sven Rady, 2002.
"Homeownership: Low household mobility, volatile housing prices, high income dispersion,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp432, Financial Markets Group.
- Francois Ortalo-Magne & Sven Rady, 2002. "Homeownership: Low Household Mobility, Volatile Housing Prices, High Income Dispersion," CESifo Working Paper Series 823, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Mayes & Matti Viren, 2002.
"Asymmetry and the Problem of Aggregation in the Euro Area,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 47-73, March.
- Mayes, David G. & Virén, Matti, 2000. "Asymmetry and the problem of aggregation in the euro area," Research Discussion Papers 11/2000, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor mobility; Liquidity constraints; Owner-occupation; Rental housing;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.