Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Economic Change: The Case of Land Degradation in Philippine Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Coxhead, Ian A. & Shively, Gerald E., 1995. "Measuring The Environmental Impacts Of Economic Change: The Case Of Land Degradation In Philippine Agriculture," Staff Papers 12671, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ian A. COXHEAD & Gerald SHIVELY, 1995. "Measuring The Environmental Impacts Of Economic Change: The Case Of Land Degradation In Philippine Agriculture," Staff Papers 384, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hazilla, Michael & Kopp, Raymond J, 1990. "Social Cost of Environmental Quality Regulations: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 853-873, August.
- David, Wilfredo P., 1988. "Soil and Water Conservation Planning: Policy Issues and Recommendations," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1988 Vol. XV No. 1-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Warr, Peter G. & Coxhead, Ian A., 1993. "The Distributional Impact of Technical Change in Philippine Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-22.
- Ian Coxhead & Sisira Jayasuriya, 1994. "Technical Change in Agriculture and Land Degradation in Developing Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 20-37.
- Kokoski, Mary F & Smith, V Kerry, 1987. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Partial-Equilibrium Welfare Measures: The Case of Climate Change," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 331-341, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- IAN COXHEAD & Agnes Rola, 1999. "Do National Markets and Price Policies Affect Land Use at the Forest Margin? Evidence from the Philippines," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 426, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Bandara, Jayatilleke S. & Coxhead, Ian, 1999. "Can Trade Liberalization Have Environmental Benefits in Developing Country Agriculture? A Sri Lankan Case Study," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 349-374, May.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1997. "Consumption risk, farm characteristics, and soil conservation adoption among low-income farmers in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 165-177, December.
- Coxhead, Ian A., 1996. "Economic Modeling Of Land Degradation In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 12685, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2000. "Consequences of a Food Security Strategy for Economic Welfare, Income Distribution and Land Degradation: The Philippine Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-128, January.
- Angelsen, Arild & Kaimowitz, David, 1999. "Rethinking the Causes of Deforestation: Lessons from Economic Models," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 73-98, February.
- Ian A. COXHEAD, 1995.
"Economic Modeling Of Land Degradation In Developing Countries,"
385, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE, revised May 1996.
- Ian A. Coxhead, 1995. "Economic Modeling of Land Degradation in Developing Countries," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 385, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Pande, V.C. & Kurothe, R.S. & Singh, H.B. & Tiwari, S.P., 2011. "Incentives for Soil and Water Conservation on Farm in Ravines of Gujarat: Policy Implications for Future Adoption," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-10, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisaes:384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.