Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Economic Change: The Case of Land Degradation in Philippine Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ian A. COXHEAD & Gerald SHIVELY, 1995. "Measuring The Environmental Impacts Of Economic Change: The Case Of Land Degradation In Philippine Agriculture," Staff Papers 384, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hazilla, Michael & Kopp, Raymond J, 1990. "Social Cost of Environmental Quality Regulations: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 853-873, August.
- David, Wilfredo P., 1988. "Soil and Water Conservation Planning: Policy Issues and Recommendations," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1988 Vol. XV No. 1-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Warr, Peter G. & Coxhead, Ian A., 1993. "The Distributional Impact of Technical Change in Philippine Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-22.
- Ian Coxhead & Sisira Jayasuriya, 1994. "Technical Change in Agriculture and Land Degradation in Developing Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 20-37.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- IAN COXHEAD & Agnes Rola, 1999. "Do National Markets and Price Policies Affect Land Use at the Forest Margin? Evidence from the Philippines," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 426, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1997.
"Consumption risk, farm characteristics, and soil conservation adoption among low-income farmers in the Philippines,"
Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 165-177, December.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1997. "Consumption risk, farm characteristics, and soil conservation adoption among low-income farmers in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Bandara, Jayatilleke S. & Coxhead, Ian, 1999. "Can Trade Liberalization Have Environmental Benefits in Developing Country Agriculture? A Sri Lankan Case Study," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 349-374, May.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2000. "Consequences of a Food Security Strategy for Economic Welfare, Income Distribution and Land Degradation: The Philippine Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-128, January.
- Angelsen, Arild & Kaimowitz, David, 1999. "Rethinking the Causes of Deforestation: Lessons from Economic Models," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 73-98, February.
- Ian A. COXHEAD, 1995.
"Economic Modeling Of Land Degradation In Developing Countries,"
385, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE, revised May 1996.
- Ian A. Coxhead, 1995. "Economic Modeling of Land Degradation in Developing Countries," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 385, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Pande, V.C. & Kurothe, R.S. & Singh, H.B. & Tiwari, S.P., 2011. "Incentives for Soil and Water Conservation on Farm in Ravines of Gujarat: Policy Implications for Future Adoption," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-10, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisaes:384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .