The Distributional Impact of Technical Change in Philippine Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bates, Robert H., 1983. "Patterns of market intervention in agrarian Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 297-304, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrison, W Jill & Pearson, K R, 1996.
"Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 83-127, May.
- W. Jill Harrison & K.R. Pearson, 1994. "Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-64, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Ian A. COXHEAD & Gerald SHIVELY, 1995.
"Measuring The Environmental Impacts Of Economic Change: The Case Of Land Degradation In Philippine Agriculture,"
384, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- IAN A. COXHEAD & Gerald Shively, 1995. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Economic Change: The Case of Land Degradation in Philippine Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 384, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2002. "Development Strategy, Poverty and Deforestation in the Philippines," Staff Paper Series 456, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Gunawardena, Aruni, 2012. "Effects of Increasing Agricultural Productivity: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for Sri Lanka," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124313, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2000. "Consequences of a Food Security Strategy for Economic Welfare, Income Distribution and Land Degradation: The Philippine Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-128, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:136146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.