Chaos in Learning a Simple Two Person Game
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cherkashin, Dmitriy & Farmer, J. Doyne & Lloyd, Seth, 2009. "The reality game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1091-1105, May.
- Manfred Nermuth & Carlos Alos-Ferrer, 2003.
"A comment on "The selection of preferences through imitation","
AccessEcon, vol. 3(7), pages 1-9.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Manfred Nermuth, 2002. "A Comment on "The Selection of Preferences Through Imitation"," Vienna Economics Papers 0207, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Fox & Jeff S. Shamma, 2013. "Population Games, Stable Games, and Passivity," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-23, October.
- Steve Phelps & Wing Lon Ng, 2014. "A Simulation Analysis Of Herding And Unifractal Scaling Behaviour," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 39-58, January.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory; learning; Nash equilibrium; chaos; rationality; Hamiltonian dynamics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2001-10-16 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2001-10-16 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:01-09-049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .