Report NEP-EVO-2001-10-16This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herbert Gintis, 2001. "The Hitchhiker's Guide to Altruism: Gene-Culture Coevolution, and the Internalization of Norms," Working Papers 01-10-058, Santa Fe Institute.
- Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Christian González-Martel & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, . "Optimisation of Technical Rules by Genetic Algorithms: Evidence from the Madrid Stock Market," Working Papers 2001-14, FEDEA.
- Herbert Gintis, 2001. "The Puzzle of Prosociality," Working Papers 01-10-059, Santa Fe Institute.
- Rajiv Sethi & E. Somanathan, 2001. "Norm Compliance and Strong Reciprocity," Working Papers 01-09-048, Santa Fe Institute.
- Yuzuru Sato & Eizo Akiyama & J. Doyne Farmer, 2001. "Chaos in Learning a Simple Two Person Game," Working Papers 01-09-049, Santa Fe Institute.
- Huck, Steffen & Kübler, Dorothea & Weibull, Jörgen, 2001. "Social Norms and Optimal Incentives in Firms," Working Paper Series 565, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Samuel Bowles, 2001. "The Evolution of Inequality," Working Papers 01-10-060, Santa Fe Institute.
- M. E. J. Newman & I. Jensen & R. M. Ziff, 2001. "Percolation and Epidemics in a Two-Dimensional Small World," Working Papers 01-09-046, Santa Fe Institute.