The Tail that Wags the Dog: Integrating Credit Risk in Asset Portfolios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon M. Bodnar & Gregory S. Hayt & Richard C. Marston, 1998. "1998 Wharton Survey of Financial Risk Management by US Non-Financial Firms," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 27(4), Winter.
- Norbert Jobst & Stavros A. Zenios, 2001. "Extending Credit Risk (Pricing) Models for the Simulation of Portfolios of Interest Rate and Credit Risk Sensitive Securities," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-25, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tao Pham Dinh & Yi-Shuai Niu, 2011. "An efficient DC programming approach for portfolio decision with higher moments," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 525-554, December.
- Fábián, Csaba I., 2008. "Handling CVaR objectives and constraints in two-stage stochastic models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 888-911, December.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2002. "CVaR models with selective hedging for international asset allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1535-1561, July.
- Michal Kaut & Hercules Vladimirou & Stein W. Wallace & Stavros A. Zenios, 2007. "Stability analysis of portfolio management with conditional value-at-risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 397-409.
- Kolm, Petter N. & Tütüncü, Reha & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2014. "60 Years of portfolio optimization: Practical challenges and current trends," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 356-371.
- Bertocchi, Marida & Giacometti, Rosella & Zenios, Stavros A., 2005.
"Risk factor analysis and portfolio immunization in the corporate bond market,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 348-363, March.
- Marida Bertocchi & Rosella Giacometti & Stavros A. Zenios, 2000. "Risk Factor Analysis and Portfolio Immunization in the Corporate Bond Market," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-40, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jobst, Norbert J. & Mitra, Gautam & Zenios, Stavros A., 2006. "Integrating market and credit risk: A simulation and optimisation perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 717-742, February.
- Iscoe, Ian & Kreinin, Alexander & Mausser, Helmut & Romanko, Oleksandr, 2012. "Portfolio credit-risk optimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1604-1615.
- Andrea Beltratti & Paolo Colla, 2007. "A portfolio-based evaluation of affine term structure models," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 193-222, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennin:01-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.