An efficient DC programming approach for portfolio decision with higher moments
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 50 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Le An & Pham Tao, 2005. "The DC (Difference of Convex Functions) Programming and DCA Revisited with DC Models of Real World Nonconvex Optimization Problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 2000.
"Conditional Volatility, Skewness, and Kurtosis: Existence and Persistence,"
77, Banque de France.
- Michael Rockinger & Eric Jondeau, 2000. "Conditional Volatility, Skewness, and Kurtosis: Existence and Persistence," Working Papers hal-00601486, HAL.
- ROCKINGER, Michael & JONDEAU, Eric, 2000. "Conditional Volatility, Skewness, and Kurtosis : Existence and Persistence," Les Cahiers de Recherche 710, HEC Paris.
- Norbert Jobst & Stavros A. Zenios, 2001. "The Tail that Wags the Dog: Integrating Credit Risk in Asset Portfolios," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-24, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Arditti, Fred D & Levy, Haim, 1975. "Portfolio Efficiency Analysis in Three Moments: The Multiperiod Case," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 797-809, June.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Akhtar Siddique, 2000. "Conditional Skewness in Asset Pricing Tests," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1263-1295, 06.
- Jean, William H., 1971. "The Extension of Portfolio Analysis to Three or More Parameters," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 505-515, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:50:y:2011:i:3:p:525-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.