The Extension of Portfolio Analysis to Three or More Parameters
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chunhachinda, Pornchai & Dandapani, Krishnan & Hamid, Shahid & Prakash, Arun J., 1997. "Portfolio selection and skewness: Evidence from international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 143-167, February.
- William L. Beedles, 1979. "Return, Dispersion, And Skewness: Synthesis And Investment Strategy," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 71-80, March.
- Carlos MACHADO-SANTOS & Ana Cristina FERNANDES, 2005. "Skewness in Financial Returns: Evidence from the Portuguese Stock Market (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(9-10), pages 460-470, September.
- Paweł Wnuk Lipinski, 2013. "Portfolio selection models based on characteristics of return distributions," Working Papers 2013-14, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- John Lintner, 1976. "Interest Rate Expectations and Optimal Forward Commitments for Institutional Investors," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 3, number 4, pages 1-76 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chi-Hsiou Hung, 2008. "Return Predictability of Higher-Moment CAPM Market Models," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7-8), pages 998-1022.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00336475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kolm, Petter N. & Tütüncü, Reha & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2014. "60 Years of portfolio optimization: Practical challenges and current trends," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 356-371.
- Eric Jondeau & Michael Rockinger, 2006. "Optimal Portfolio Allocation under Higher Moments," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(1), pages 29-55.
- Yi-Cheng Shih & Sheng-Syan Chen & Cheng-Few Lee & Po-Jung Chen, 2014. "The evolution of capital asset pricing models," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 415-448, April.
- Lorenzo-Valdes, Arturo & Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2014.
"Un modelo TGARCH con una distribución t de Student asimétrica y las hipotesis de racionalidad de los inversionistas bursátiles en Latinoamérica
[A TGARCH model with an asymmetric Student´s t distri," MPRA Paper 53019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athayde, Gustavo M. de & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 1999. "Introducing higher moments in the CAPM: some basic ideas," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 362, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Richard M. Duvall & Judith L. Quinn, 1981. "Skewness Preference In Stable Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 4(3), pages 249-263, September.
- Chi-Hsiou Hung, 2007. "Return Explanatory Ability and Predictability of Non-Linear Market Models," Working Papers 2007_05, Durham University Business School.
- Chiao, Chaoshin & Hung, Ken & Srivastava, Suresh C., 2003. "Taiwan stock market and four-moment asset pricing model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 355-381, October.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 2005. "The econometrics of efficient portfolios," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Philip A. Horvath & Amit K. Sinha, 2017. "Asymmetric reaction is rational behavior," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(1), pages 160-179, January.
- Andrea Gamba & Francesco Rossi, 1998. "A three-moment based portfolio selection model," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 21(1), pages 25-48, June.
- Panait, Iulian & Slavescu, Ecaterina Oana, 2012. "Skewness in stock returns: evidence from the Bucharest stock exchange during 2000 – 2011," MPRA Paper 38751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tao Pham Dinh & Yi-Shuai Niu, 2011. "An efficient DC programming approach for portfolio decision with higher moments," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 525-554, December.
- Kadan, Ohad & Liu, Fang, 2014. "Performance evaluation with high moments and disaster risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 131-155.
- Hung, Chi-Hsiou D. & Azad, A.S.M. Sohel & Fang, Victor, 2014. "Determinants of stock returns: Factors or systematic co-moments? Crisis versus non-crisis periods," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 14-29.
- Chi-Hsiou Hung, 2007. "Momentum, Size and Value Factors versus Systematic Co-moments in Stock Returns," Working Papers 2007_02, Durham University Business School.
- Juliane Proelss & Denis Schweizer, 2014. "Polynomial goal programming and the implicit higher moment preferences of US institutional investors in hedge funds," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 28(1), pages 1-28, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:6:y:1971:i:01:p:505-515_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.