Stability analysis of portfolio management with conditional value-at-risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "Expected shortfall and beyond," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1519-1533, July.
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2002. "CVaR models with selective hedging for international asset allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1535-1561, July.
- Norbert Jobst & Stavros A. Zenios, 2001. "The Tail that Wags the Dog: Integrating Credit Risk in Asset Portfolios," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-24, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1980. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-259.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2011. "Optimizing international portfolios with options and forwards," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3188-3201.
- Pier Francesco Procacci & Tomaso Aste, 2018. "Forecasting market states," Papers 1807.05836, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Lotfi, Somayyeh & Zeniosn, Stravros A., 2016. "Equivalence of Robust VaR and CVaR Optimization," Working Papers 16-03, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Michal Kaut & Stein Wallace, 2011. "Shape-based scenario generation using copulas," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 181-199, April.
- Staino, Alessandro & Russo, Emilio, 2015. "A moment-matching method to generate arbitrage-free scenarios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 619-630.
- Anne Pedersen & Alex Weissensteiner & Rolf Poulsen, 2013. "Financial planning for young households," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 205(1), pages 55-76, May.
- Nader Azad & Georgios Saharidis & Hamid Davoudpour & Hooman Malekly & Seyed Yektamaram, 2013. "Strategies for protecting supply chain networks against facility and transportation disruptions: an improved Benders decomposition approach," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 210(1), pages 125-163, November.
- Shanshan Guo & Lei Zhao & Xiaowei Xu, 2016. "Impact of supply risks on procurement decisions," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 241(1), pages 411-430, June.
- Elçin Çetinkaya & Aurélie Thiele, 2016. "A moment matching approach to log-normal portfolio optimization," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 501-520, October.
- Wang, Xin & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Wallace, Stein W., 2018. "Planning for charters: A stochastic maritime fleet composition and deployment problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 54-66.
- Fadda, Edoardo & Perboli, Guido & Tadei, Roberto, 2019. "A progressive hedging method for the optimization of social engagement and opportunistic IoT problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(2), pages 643-652.
- Fodstad, Marte & Midthun, Kjetil T. & Tomasgard, Asgeir, 2015. "Adding flexibility in a natural gas transportation network using interruptible transportation services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(2), pages 647-657.
- Lotfi, Somayyeh & Zenios, Stavros A., 2018. "Robust VaR and CVaR optimization under joint ambiguity in distributions, means, and covariances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 269(2), pages 556-576.
- Richard Gerlach & Zudi Lu & Hai Huang, 2013. "Exponentially Smoothing the Skewed Laplace Distribution for Value‐at‐Risk Forecasting," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(6), pages 534-550, September.
- Gambella, Claudio & Maggioni, Francesca & Vigo, Daniele, 2019. "A stochastic programming model for a tactical solid waste management problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 273(2), pages 684-694.
- Jörgen Blomvall & Jonas Ekblom, 2018. "Corporate hedging: an answer to the “how” question," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 266(1), pages 35-69, July.
- Nonthachote Chatsanga & Andrew J. Parkes, 2017. "Two-Stage Stochastic International Portfolio Optimisation under Regular-Vine-Copula-Based Scenarios," Papers 1704.01174, arXiv.org.
- Jamie Fairbrother & Amanda Turner & Stein Wallace, 2015. "Scenario generation for single-period portfolio selection problems with tail risk measures: coping with high dimensions and integer variables," Papers 1511.04935, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Allen, D.E. & Powell, R.J. & Singh, A.K., 2016. "Take it to the limit: Innovative CVaR applications to extreme credit risk measurement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 465-475.
- Schütz, Peter & Westgaard, Sjur, 2018. "Optimal hedging strategies for salmon producers," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 60-70.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio management; Stability analysis; Impact of higher-order moments; Estimation errors; Conditional value-at-risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:7:y:2007:i:4:p:397-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.