Der Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologien-Sektor in Österreich. Struktur, Entwicklungsdynamik und räumliche Muster
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lukas Lengauer & Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl, 2006. "Der Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologien-Sektor in Österreich: Struktur, Entwicklungsdynamik und räumliche Muster," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2006_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. David & Dominique Foray, "undated". "Economic Fundamentals of the Knowledge Society," Working Papers 02003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anet B.R. Weterings, 2005.
"The effect of regional differences on the performance of software firms in the Netherlands,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(5), pages 567-588, October.
- Anet Weterings & Ron Boschma, 2004. "The effect of regional differences on the performance of software firms in the Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa04p208, European Regional Science Association.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anet Weterings, 2004. "The effect of regional differences on the performance of software firms in the Netherlands," DRUID Working Papers 04-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anet B.R. Weterings, 2005. "The effect of regional differences on the performance of software firms in the Netherlands," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0506, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2005.
- David, Paul A, 1990. "The Dynamo and the Computer: An Historical Perspective on the Modern Productivity Paradox," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 355-361, May.
More about this item
KeywordsÖsterreich; Informationswirtschaft; Medienwirtschaft; Sektoraler Strukturwandel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wus009:338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WU Library). General contact details of provider: http://epub.wu.ac.at .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.