Adaptive stated preference analysis of shippers? transport and logistics choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Seitz, Helmut, 1993. "A Dual Economic Analysis of the Benefits of the Public Road Network," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 27(3), pages 223-239, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smalkoski, Brian & Levinson, David, 2004. "Value of Time for Commercial Vehicle Operators," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 44(1).
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Bolis, Simona, 2004. "An analysis of maritime ro-ro freight transport service attributes through adaptive stated preference: an application to a sample of freight forwarders," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 25-26, pages 33-51.
- Smalkoski, Brian & Levinson, David, 2004. "Value Of Time For Commercial Vehicle Operators In Minnesota," 45th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Evanston, Illinois, March 21-23, 2004 208272, Transportation Research Forum.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa98p496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .