Economic Residential Segregation and Educational Achievements: Evidence from Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dionysia Lambiri & Miguel Vargas, 2011. "Residential Segregation and Public Housing Policy, The Case of Chile," Working Papers 29, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- John M. Clapp & Stephen L. Ross, 2004.
"Schools and Housing Markets: An Examination of School Segregation and Performance in Connecticut,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(499), pages 425-440, November.
- John M. Clapp & Stephen L. Ross, 2001. "Schools and housing markets: an examination of school segregation and performance in Connecticut," Proceedings 910, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- John M. Clapp & Stephen L. Ross, 2002. "Schools and Housing Markets: An Examination of School Segregation and Performance in Connecticut," Working papers 2002-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Dawkins, Casey J. & Shen, Qing & Sanchez, Thomas W., 2005. "Race, space, and unemployment duration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 91-113, July.
- Susan E. Mayer, 2001.
"How Economic Segregation Affects Children's Educational Attainment,"
0118, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Susan E. Mayer, 2001. "How Economic Segregation Affects Children's Educational Attainment," JCPR Working Papers 235, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Raquel Fernandez & Richard Rogerson, 1996. "Income Distribution, Communities, and the Quality of Public Education," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(1), pages 135-164.
- Retamoso, Alejandro & Kaztman, Rubén, 2007. "Effects of urban segregation on education in Montevideo," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Patrick McEwan, 2001. "The Effectiveness of Public, Catholic, and Non-Religious Private Schools in Chile's Voucher System," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 103-128.
- de Bartolome, Charles A M, 1990. "Equilibrium and Inefficiency in a Community Model with Peer Group Effects," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 110-133, February.
More about this item
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
- R29 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa12p170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .