Entrepreneurial Women, Differential Behaviours And Business Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rebel A. Cole & John D. Wolken, 1995. "Financial services used by small businesses: evidence from the 1993 National Survey of Small Business Finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jul, pages 629-667.
- Ingrid Verheul & Martin Carree & Roy Thurik, 2009.
"Allocation and productivity of time in new ventures of female and male entrepreneurs,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 273-291, October.
- Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Martin Carree, 2004. "Allocation and productivity of time in new ventures of female and male entrepreneurs," Scales Research Reports N200411, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Verheul, I. & Carree, M.A. & Thurik, A.R., 2005. "Allocation and Productivity of Time in New Ventures of Female and Male Entrepreneurs," ERIM Report Series Research in Management 7178, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Verheul, I. & Carree, M.A. & Thurik, A.R., 2007. "Allocation and Productivity of Time in New Ventures of Female and Male Entrepreneurs," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-009-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- R. Ganesan & Dilbagh Kaur & R.C. Maheshwari, 2002. "Women Entrepreneurs," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 11(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Talavera, Oleksandr & Schäfer, Dorothea, 2009.
"Entrepreneurs' gender and financial constraints: Evidence from international data,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 270-286, June.
- Alexander Muravyev & Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2007. "Entrepreneurs' Gender and Financial Constraints: Evidence from International Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 706, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alexander Muravyev & Dorothea Schaefer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2008. "Entrepreneurs' gender and financial constraints: evidence from international data," Discussion Papers 11, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Susan Coleman & Alicia Robb, 2009. "A comparison of new firm financing by gender: evidence from the Kauffman Firm Survey data," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 397-411, December.
- Rachida Justo & CRISTINA CRUZ & Julio De Castro, 2006. "EntrepreneursÂ´ perceptions of success: examining differences across gender and family status," Working Papers Economia wp06-07, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- N/A, 1996. "Events," Psychology and Developing Societies, , vol. 8(2), pages 287-288, September.
- Shane, Scott & Kolvereid, Lars & Westhead, Paul, 1991. "An exploratory examination of the reasons leading to new firm formation across country and gender," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 431-446, November.
- Holly Buttner, E., 1993. "Female entrepreneurs: How far have they come?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 59-65.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2011-11-14 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2011-11-14 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.