Market Selection and Regional Diversification - Empirical Regularities from German Panel-Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, E. & Teixeira, Antonio-Carlos, 2005.
"The dynamics of agglomeration: evidence from Ireland and Portugal,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 170-188, January.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric & TEIXEIRA, Antonio Carlos, 2004. "The dynamics of agglomeration : evidence from Ireland and Portugal," CORE Discussion Papers 2004010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric & Teixeira, Antonio Carlos, 2004. "The dynamics of Agglomeration: Evidence from Ireland and Portugal," MPRA Paper 5706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John E. Wagner & Steven C. Deller, 1998. "Measuring the Effects of Economic Diversity on Growth and Stability," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(4), pages 541-556.
- Feldman, Maryann P. & Audretsch, David B., 1999.
"Innovation in cities:: Science-based diversity, specialization and localized competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 409-429, February.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1998. "Innovation in Cities: Science-Based Diversity, Specialization and Localized Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1980, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guy Dumais & Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 2002.
"Geographic Concentration As A Dynamic Process,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 193-204, May.
- Guy Dumais & Glenn Ellison & Edward Glaeser, 1997. "Geographic Concentration as a Dynamic Process," NBER Working Papers 6270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guy Dumais & Glenn Ellison & Edward L Glaeser, 1998. "Geographic Concentration as a Dynamic Process," Working Papers 98-3, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2002. "Geographic Concentration and Establishment Scale," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(4), pages 682-690, November.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995. "Industrial Development in Cities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-1090, October.
- Federico Cingano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2004.
"Identifying the Sources of Local Productivity Growth,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 720-742, June.
- Federico Cingano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2003. "Identifying the Sources of Local Productivity Growth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 474, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Attaran, Mohsen, 1986. "Industrial Diversity and Economic Performance in U.S. Areas," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 20(2), pages 44-54, July.
- Hethey, Tanja & Schmieder, Johannes F., 2010. "Using worker flows in the analysis of establishment turnover : evidence from German administrative data," FDZ Methodenreport 201006_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Lynch, Lawrence K., 1979. "Economic Structure and Economic Performance: Some Evidence for States," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 9(1).
- John R. Kort, 1981. "Regional Economic Instability and Industrial Diversification in the U.S," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 596-608.
- Roland Andersson & John M. Quigley & Mats Wilhelmsson, 2005.
"Agglomeration and the spatial distribution of creativity,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(3), pages 445-464, August.
- Andersson, Roland & Quigley, John. M & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005. "Agglomeration and the Spatial Distribution of Creativity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 42, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andersson, Roland & Quigley, John M. & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005. "Agglomeration and the Spatial Distribution of Creativity," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt1wd73461, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Paul Cavelaars, 2005. "Has the Tradeoff Between Productivity Gains and Job Growth Disappeared?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 45-64, February.
- Salvador Barrios & Luisito Bertinelli & Eric Strobl, 2006. "Geographic Concentration And Establishment Scale: An Extension Using Panel Data," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 733-746.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belmartino, Andrea, 2016. "Diversidad industrial en las provincias argentinas y factores económicos asociados (1996-2012)," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2604, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2012-07-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2012-07-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .