Bioethanol As Basis for Regional Development in Brazil: An Input-Output Model With Mixed Technologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sesso Filho, U. A., 2005.
"Estimação da Matriz Insumo-Produto a Partir De Dados Preliminares das Contas Nacionais
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts]," MPRA Paper 38212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant J. Allan, 2015.
"The Regional Economic Impacts of Biofuels: A Review of Multisectoral Modelling Techniques and Evaluation of Applications,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 615-643, April.
- Allan, Grant, 2011. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-74, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Allan, Grant, 2012. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-58, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Grant Allan, 2011. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," Working Papers 11-30, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Herreras Martínez, Sara & van Eijck, Janske & Pereira da Cunha, Marcelo & Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Walter, Arnaldo & Faaij, Andre, 2013. "Analysis of socio-economic impacts of sustainable sugarcane–ethanol production by means of inter-regional Input–Output analysis: Demonstrated for Northeast Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 290-316.
- Cerqueira Leite, Rogério Cezar de & Verde Leal, Manoel Regis Lima & Barbosa Cortez, Luís Augusto & Griffin, W. Michael & Gaya Scandiffio, Mirna Ivonne, 2009. "Can Brazil replace 5% of the 2025 gasoline world demand with ethanol?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 655-661.
- Neuwahl, Frederik & Löschel, Andreas & Mongelli, Ignazio & Delgado, Luis, 2008.
"Employment impacts of EU biofuels policy: Combining bottom-up technology information and sectoral market simulations in an input-output framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 447-460, December.
- Mongelli, Ignazio & Löschel, Andreas & Neuwahl, Frederik & Delgado, Luis, 2008. "Employment Impacts of EU Biofuels Policy: Combining Bottom-up Technology Information and Sectoral Market Simulations in an Input-output Framework," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- de Carvalho, Ariovaldo Lopes & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Freire, Fausto, 2016. "Economic-energy-environment analysis of prospective sugarcane bioethanol production in Brazil," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 514-526.
- Malik, Arunima & Lenzen, Manfred & Ely, Rômulo Neves & Dietzenbacher, Erik, 2014. "Simulating the impact of new industries on the economy: The case of biorefining in Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 84-93.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-01-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-01-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .