Fiscal Federalism, Fiscal Consolidations and Cuts in Central Government Grants: Evidence from an Event Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2000.
"Searching for non-linear effects of fiscal policy: Evidence from industrial and developing countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1259-1289, June.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2000. "Searching for Non-Linear Effects of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from Industrial and Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2000. "Searching for Non-Linear Effects of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from Industrial and Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 7460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ebel, Robert D. & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2002. "On the measurement and impact of fiscal decentralization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2809, The World Bank.
- Edward M. Gramlich, 1990. "Fiscal Indicators," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 80, OECD Publishing.
- James R. Hines & Richard H. Thaler, 1995. "The Flypaper Effect," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 217-226, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gábor P. Kiss, 2007. "Pain or Gain? Short-term Budgetary Effects of Surprise Inflation - the Case of Hungary," MNB Occasional Papers 2007/61, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Ciara Whelan & Patrick P. Walsh & Franco Mariuzzo, 2004.
"EU merger control in differentiated product industries,"
Open Access publications
10197/138, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ciara Whelan & Patrick P. Walsh & Franco Mariuzzo, 2006. "Merger control in differentiated product industries," Open Access publications 10197/137, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Franco Mariuzzo & Patrick P. Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 2005. "Merger control in differentiated product industries," Working Papers 200508, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- John Thornton, 2009. "The (non)impact of revenue decentralization on fiscal deficits: some evidence from OECD countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(14), pages 1461-1466.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2006-06-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-06-03 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-06-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.