Local Governments' Asymmetric Reactions To Grants: Looking For The Reasons (*)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kruse, Ioana & Pradhan, Menno & Sparrow, Robert, 2009. "Health Spending and Decentralization in Indonesia," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 33, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Hernández, Aday & Jiménez, Juan Luis, 2014. "Does high-speed rail generate spillovers on local budgets?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 211-219.
- Kruse, Ioana & Pradhan, Menno & Sparrow, Robert, 2012.
"Marginal benefit incidence of public health spending: Evidence from Indonesian sub-national data,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 147-157.
- Sparrow, R.A. & Pradhan, M.P. & Kruse, I., 2009. "Marginal benefit incidence of public health spending: evidence from Indonesian sub-national data," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18706, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Phuong Nguyen-Hoang & Yilin Hou, 2014. "Local Fiscal Responses to Procyclical Changes in State Aid," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(4), pages 587-608.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal governments; Grants; Fiscal federalism; Spain.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:wpaper:y:2004:i:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .