Asymmetric responses in economic models
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shea, John, 1995. "Union Contracts and the Life-Cycle/Permanent-Income Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 186-200, March.
- Shama Gamkhar, 2000. "Is the Response of State and Local Highway Spending Symmetric to Increases and Decreases in Federal Highway Grants?," Public Finance Review, , vol. 28(1), pages 3-25, January.
- Gamkhar, Shama & Oates, Wallace E., 1996. "Asymmetries in the Response to Increases and Decreases in Intergovernmental Grants: Some Empirical Findings," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(4), pages 501-12, December.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 1998.
"The Relationship Between State Income Taxes and Local Property Taxes: Education Finance in New Jersey,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 2), pages 219-38, June.
- Goodspeed, Timothy, 1998. "The Relationship Between State Income Taxes and Local Property Taxes: Education Finance in New Jersey," MPRA Paper 29549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stine, William F., 1994. "Is Local Government Revenue Response to Federal Aid Symmetrical? Evidence from Pennsylvania County Governments in a Era of Retrenchment," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(4), pages 799-816, December.
- Bacon, Robert W., 1991. "Rockets and feathers: the asymmetric speed of adjustment of UK retail gasoline prices to cost changes," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 211-218, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:23:y:2001:i:5:p:553-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.