Öffentliche Infrastruktur und kommunale Finanzen : Gutachten im Auftrag des Bundesministeriums für Verkehr, Bau- und Wohnungswesen und des Bundesamtes für Bauwesen und Raumordnung
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Megdal, Sharon Bernstein, 1987. "The Flypaper Effect Revisited: An Econometric Explanation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 347-351, May.
- Katherine Baicker & Nora Gordon, 2004. "The Effect of Mandated State Education Spending on Total Local Resources," NBER Working Papers 10701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santiago Lago-Penas, 2006.
"Capital grants and regional public investment in Spain: fungibility of aid or crowding-in effect?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(15), pages 1737-1747.
- Santiago Lago-Penas, "undated". "Capital Grants and Regional Public Investment in Spain: Fungibility of Aid or Crowding-in Effect?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 162, FEDEA.
- Edward M. Gramlich, 1997. "Financing federal systems," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1327.
- Teresa Garcia-Milà & Therese McGuire, 2001.
"Do Interregional Transfers Improve the Economic Performance of Poor Regions? The Case of Spain,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(3), pages 281-296, May.
- Teresa Garcia-Milà & Therese J. McGuire, 1996. "Do interregional transfers improve the economic performance of poor regions? The case of Spain," Economics Working Papers 207, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Goodman, Robert P, 1973. "Private Demands for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 280-296, June.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Amy Schwartz, 1995.
"Spatial productivity spillovers from public infrastructure: Evidence from state highways,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 459-468, October.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Amy Ellen Schwartz, 1995. "Spatial Productivity Spillovers from Public Infrastructure: Evidence from State Highways," NBER Working Papers 5004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward M. Gramlich & Harvy Galper, 1973. "State and Local Fiscal Behavior and Federal Grant Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(1), pages 15-66.
- Mel Bungey & Peter Kenyon & Philip J. Grossman, 1991. "Explaining intergovernmental grants: Australian evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Worthington, Andrew C & Dollery, Brian E, 1999. "Fiscal Illusion and the Australian Local Government Grants Process: How Sticky Is the Flypaper Effect?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 99(1-2), pages 1-13, April.
- Steven Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1986.
"Education, Welfare and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy,"
NBER Chapters, in: Studies in State and Local Public Finance, pages 187-228,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven G. Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1985. "Education, Welfare, and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy," NBER Working Papers 1562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Borcherding, Thomas E & Deacon, Robert T, 1972. "The Demand for the Services of Non-Federal Governments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 891-901, December.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Muhammed N. Islam & Saud A. Choudhury, 1990. "Testing the Exogeneity of Grants to Local Governments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 676-692, August.
- Edward M. Gramlich, 1982. "An Econometric Examination of the New Federalism," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 13(2), pages 327-370.
- Antoni Castells, 2000. "The role of intergovernmental finance in achieving diversity and cohesion: the case of Spain," Working Papers 2000/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Howard Chernick, 1998. "Fiscal Effects of Block Grants for the Needy: An Interpretation of the Evidence," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(2), pages 205-233, May.
- Gamkhar, Shama & Oates, Wallace E., 1996. "Asymmetries in the Response to Increases and Decreases in Intergovernmental Grants: Some Empirical Findings," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 49(4), pages 501-512, December.
- Baker, Michael & Payne, A. Abigail & Smart, Michael, 1999.
"An empirical study of matching grants: the 'cap on CAP',"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 269-288, May.
- Michael Baker & Abigail Payne, 1998. "An empirical study of matching grants: The "cap on CAP"," Working Papers msmart-98-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Islam, Muhammed N. & Choudhury, Saud A., 1989. "The flypaper effect and the revenue impact of grants-in-aid," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 351-356, October.
- Gordon, Nora, 2004. "The Effect of Mandated State Education Spending in Total Local Resources," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2jg817p3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Baicker, Katherine, 2001. "Government decision-making and the incidence of federal mandates," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 147-194, November.
- Pereira, Paulo T C, 1996. "A Politico-economic Approach to Intergovernmental Lump-Sum Grants," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 88(1-2), pages 185-201, July.
- Chu, Hong-Yih, 2003. "The Dual-Illusion of Grants-in-Aid on Central and Local Expenditures," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 114(3-4), pages 349-359, March.
- Lars-Erik Borge, 1995. "Lump-Sum Intergovernmental Grants Have Price Effects: a Note," Public Finance Review, , vol. 23(2), pages 271-274, April.
- Seitz, Helmut, 2004. "Implikationen der demographischen Veränderungen für die öffentlichen Haushalte und Verwaltungen," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 08/04, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1989. "Public investment and productivity growth in the Group of Seven," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue sep, pages 17-25.
- Moisio, Antti, 2002. "Determinants of Expenditure Variation in Finnish Municipalities," Discussion Papers 269, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Moffitt, Robert A., 1984. "The effects of grants-in-aid on state and local expenditures : The case of AFDC," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 279-305, April.
- Strumpf, Koleman S., 1998. "A predictive index for the flypaper effect," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 389-412, September.
- Hulten, Charles R. & Schwab, Robert M., 1997. "A fiscal federalism approach to infrastructure policy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 139-159, April.
- Oulasvirta, Lasse, 1997. "Real and Perceived Effects of Changing the Grant System from Specific to General Grants," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 91(3-4), pages 397-416, June.
- Katherine Baicker & Nora Gordon, 2004. "The Effect of Mandated State Education Spending on Total Local Resources (new title: The effect of state education finance reform on total local resources)," CESifo Working Paper Series 1275, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ohls, James C & Wales, Terence J, 1972. "Supply and Demand for State and Local Services," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(4), pages 424-430, November.
- Brian Knight, 2002. "Endogenous Federal Grants and Crowd-out of State Government Spending: Theory and Evidence from the Federal Highway Aid Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Logan, Robert R, 1986. "Fiscal Illusion and the Grantor Government," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1304-1318, December.
- Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2009. "A Note on Local Public Investment and Debt Limitation in a Federation," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 3-8, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Ragnitz & Stefan Eichler & Beate Henschel & Harald Lehmann & Carsten Pohl & Lutz Schneider & Helmut Seitz & Marcel Thum, 2007. "Die demographische Entwicklung in Ostdeutschland : Gutachten im Auftrag des Bundesministeriums für Wirtschaft und Technologie," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 41, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastruktur; Gemeindefinanzen; Ausgaben; Finanzausgleich; Deutschland; Alte Bundesländer; Neue Bundesländer;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodrs:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.